On this tab, you can see the report displaying its current data. The following actions are available in the tab's header:
• Save - archives the current state of the report and stores it under the Saved reports tab.
• Print - opens a standard printing dialog for the report. The available options depend on the used browser.
• Subscribe - opens a dialog where you can subscribe to the report. Subscribing allows you to periodically receive e‑mails with the up‑to‑date content of the report. It is also possible to subscribe to a specific reporting component (graph, table or value) by right clicking on it and selecting the Subscribe to option in the displayed context menu. Please note that subscription may be disabled for some reports or individual components.
Many reports allow the displayed data to be exported into external files using various formats. This can be done by right clicking on a graph or table contained in the report, which will open a context menu offering the following export options:
• Export to Excel - exports the data displayed by the given object to an XLSX spreadsheet.
• Export to CSV - exports data to a CSV file.
• Export to XML - exports data to an XML file.
After you select an action from the menu, your browser's standard file download dialog will pop up, letting you open or save the file with the exported data just like when downloading any other type of file. Please note that the data export function may be disabled for some tables and graphs, depending on the configuration of the given reporting object.